Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sláinte

Remind me not to jinx myself again by talking too effusively about how great things are going. Today Cloudy resigned, which is a huge bummer because I liked her quite a bit and she was great at her job. Now that she's gone I've been left trying to manage the interns and without a common language, which has been difficult - especially since I don't know what their capabilities are. This bad news was combined with my Photoshop crashing and losing an important file, frequent interruptions from my collaborators resulting in long and clumsy discussions as well as the pressing needs of the other project that I'm working on. Not to mention that I'm working on Saturday.

I think that I'm going to go investigate what an Irish bar looks like in Guangzhou. This weekend is a Chinese holiday in which they travel to pay respect to their ancestors and I can think of no better way to celebrate my ancestors than with a pint of Guinness and some pub food.

No comments:

Post a Comment